Black Mesa International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the translation of the Black Mesa mod, a complete re-creation of the game Half-Life on the Source engine, formerly known as Black Mesa: Source.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LuísMatheus2

LuísMatheus2

AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life Empty
PostSubject: AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life   AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Not many people played the PS2 version of Half-Life, so, tell me what you think about this song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5MLeY9--7Q
Back to top Go down
Yuval

Yuval

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life   AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:26 pm

i love this music!
the first time i played half life was on the ps2 and it was in french so i didn't understand a word but it was a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
LuísMatheus2

LuísMatheus2

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life   AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Yuval wrote:
i love this music!
the first time i played half life was on the ps2 and it was in french so i didn't understand a word but it was a lot of fun.

Yeah, the first time i played it, i was 7, so i didn't even know english Razz
Back to top Go down
Oktober
Italian Subforum Moderator
Italian Subforum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life   AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:17 pm

I always loved that theme when i had the PS2 version (which was the first HL1 version i ever had).
Back to top Go down
LuísMatheus2

LuísMatheus2

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life   AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Oktober wrote:
I always loved that theme when i had the PS2 version (which was the first HL1 version i ever had).

Me too, when i played it on PC, later, i was like "Wait, i thought the graphics were a bit better" Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life   AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life Empty

Back to top Go down

AWESOME Music from the PS2 version of Half-Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Mesa International :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: