Black Mesa International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the translation of the Black Mesa mod, a complete re-creation of the game Half-Life on the Source engine, formerly known as Black Mesa: Source.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Publishing the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuval

Yuval

Publishing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Publishing the forum   Publishing the forum EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Hey guys my name is Yuval i'm translating the game to Hebrew and in the meantime i'm doing it solo. Cool
i asked my friends but they don't really want working on a big project because they don't have time and for other personal reasons.
and i figured that there are a few forums over here that aren't big groups but are a few members or even flying solo like me,
and i thought that it would be of a real help if everybody could advertise this forum so more people would know and more people will help.
you can post this forum in other forums, reddit, twitter, facebook, etc. whatever you got because if you get even just one more guy/girl one your team its a real help.

so let's go guys we can do this cheers

Back to top Go down

Publishing the forum
Page 1 of 1